6.12.09

FREE TIME INDUSTRIES + I LOVE KATE AND ARIANA


After a long weekend of working and collaborating, I am happy to announce that I will be joining forces with Kate Bailey and Ariana Budner to make Free Time Industries (FTI) a raging success! We have about 6 product lines we are working on, a new studio to move into, and some amazing earrings for sale at Fancy!

We have called the earrings "Cocoa Beach Party" - I picked up the shells during my Thanksgiving trip home to Cocoa Beach and brought them back to play around with... it just so happened that Fancy asked FTI to make some new products for their "earring show" which started Saturday ... so we spent Friday evening hand lacquering shells, then Saturday morning putting them together! Kyle Johnson took some amazing photos


... or buy from FTI line "Laser Nature" at Supermarket.


No comments:

Post a Comment